Monday 26 February 2018

STD & HIV/AIDS 2018

About Conference


PULSUS Group welcomes all the participants across the world to attend ‘2ndInternational Conference on Sexually transmitted Diseases, Infections and AIDS in October  17-18, 2018 Las Vegas, USA which has prompt keynote displays, Oral talks, Poster displays and Exhibitions

PULSUS Group which organizes 1000+ International events once a year is delighted to welcome all the interested and glowing participants across the world to its prestigious STD & HIV/AIDS 2018 Conference. The theme of the conference revolves around “We care. Do you ?? STD Prevention is HIV Prevention!!”. STD Conference provides a superb chance to share views, exchange information and establish analysis collaborations & networking. The most aim of this conference is to exchange new scientific and clinical info within the field of STD, HIV/AIDS along with the Scientists, Researchers, Physicians, Business assistants and other Members of from across the globe.

Why to attend??

STD & HIV/AIDS 2018 is dedicated to provide a premier technical forum for reporting and learning about the latest research and development, along with discussing new applications and technologies. Events include hot topics presentations from all over the world and professional networking with industries, leading working groups and panels. PULSUS cluster is ready to prepare STD & HIV/AIDS 2018 this year with a read to reinforce analysis and promote awareness aiming in developing solutions for the challenges encountered. STD & HIV/AIDS 2018 can comprise of the many leading keynote speakers and session speakers delivering their speech on the present analysis topics of HIV, STD AIDS and different prevention and treatment strategies. The young researchers and also the student participants can gain the chance to grab the most effective Poster Award by presenting their work as a billboard presentation and Young research Forum

Target Audience:

The target audience for this event are physicians and nurses with a special emphasis on infectious diseases, public health professionals, community health educators, members of academia, and other allied health professionals.  Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Social Workers, academia, students, researchers, faculty, STD-AIDS associations and societies.

2018 Highlights:

  • 150+ Participation (40% Industry, 50% Academia, others 10)
  • Keynote Speakers
  • Plenary Speakers
  • Exhibitors
  • Innovative Educational Sessions
  • Workshops
  • B2B Meetings
  • Exhibition:

Why exhibit?

  • Make sales
  • Debut new products
  • Profile your brand
  • Meet new business partners and suppliers
  • Develop key relationships

Conference Highlights

Special Issues


  •  All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
  •  Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.

2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter herpes virus for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. ODUWA. I am KELLEY WRIGHT Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. ODUWA online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr. ODUWA via his E-mail (DR.ODUWASPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM) and he did not responds to me in time and I went back to the same testimony for his mobile number and I called him immediately (+2348070685053) and he respond to my call. He welcome me as a daughter and I explain my four years situation to him and he said is done just as I have contacted him and I believed in him. Dr. ODUWA sends me some herbal medication for herpes cure and he gave me instruction on what to do and I obeyed his instruction. Changes started after three days of applying the herbal medication. I went to the same CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for test and i was herpes negative. I do not know how to thanks Dr. ODUWA for saving my life. To God be the Glory, I am living healthy with my family today.

    Indeed, Dr. ODUWA is a great man

    and the only thing he requested from me is to share my Testimony for the world to see for a safe living from herpes viral disease and just as I did.

    God bless Dr. ODUWA for his good work....

    ReplyDelete